martedì 25 settembre 2012

Stellissimo.eu wanna be the winner of Stellissimo seo contest!


After instantempo, where we are proud of to have won the eighth recognition (first in the category twitter or facebook, not memory hehe) and arrived at a breath from the to win 2° (participating with more comprehensive points in the fines-serp), now we started a new SEO Italian CONTEST.

I am talking about STELLISSIMO, seo competition organized from SeoTraining and that is taking an interesting fold... in fact hour I decided participant more profitable after a beginning in quietness, characterized from the little time available.  (You click on the name of the contest to arrive my site in competition).

But now, in Semptember, seen that I am blocked in my town, I will try a blow of tail while the other I am in vacation, pushing also the listing images with these images stems taken from the page http://www.stellissimo.eu/2012/07/03/immagine-stellissimo/

Nessun commento: